Planning and Management Coordinator, Dean (Research) Office, Griffith Business School
- Provide high level executive support and advice to the Dean (Research), Griffith Business School
- Effective development and management/implementation of research projects supporting the Griffith Business School’s strategic goals
- Research and develop briefing/discussion papers, policy documents, program and scheme guidelines, presentations, reports and analysis of data/statistics for the Dean (Research)
- Provide high-level secretariat support to the relevant Dean (Research) portfolio committees and working parties
- Provide policy and procedural advice on matters pertaining to research and higher degree by research student administration.