Program Service Officer, GBS combined degrees
Program Service Team, Griffith Business School
- Support for academic planning and administration of programs by providing accurate and timely advice, and procedural and organisational support to academic planning teams, Heads of Department, Program Directors and convenors.
- Supporting student recruitment.
- Co-ordination, development and participation in program specific orientation activities.
- Assist the Program Director with the processes relating to program evaluation and Assurance of Learning, as well as student administration processes including the provision of program-specific advice to students.
- Support Departmental Committees, by providing program delivery related policy advice, administrative support, and follow-up actions to ensure the communication and/or implementation of committee decisions.
- Assist Student Administration where required to identify, assess and confirm students eligibility to graduate and provide timely advice to the Graduation Office.