We have close working relationships with key personnel from a range of local, national and international organisations.
Through graduate placement programs, work-integrated learning, professional development and research expertise, we maintain loyal and supportive relationships with many high-profile organisations across the country and throughout the Asia–Pacific region.
Industry professionals play an important part in developing our programs, ensuring Griffith graduates meet the demands of employers, today and in the future.
Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative
Committed to the development of globally responsible leaders, the School is an active partner in the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI). We were the first Australian business school admitted to the GLRI and are proud of this initiative, which is sponsored by the European Foundation for Management Development.
Principles for Responsible Management Education
We were the first Australian business school to become a signatory to Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), an initiative of the United Nations Global Compact providing an organisational change framework for business schools to embed corporate responsibility and sustainability into their curricula, research and learning methods.
Accrediting bodies and professional associations
On completion of their studies, graduates may be eligible for membership with a number of professional organisations (depending upon their choice of award major).
For a list of current professional recognition for our programs, see the programs and courses catalogue:
- Asian Studies Association of Australia
- Australian Computer Society
- Australian Human Resources Institute
- Australian Institute of Management
- Australian Market and Social Research Society
- Australian Marketing Institute
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian Society of Sport Administrators
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Economic Society of Australia (Qld) Inc
- Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Institute of Business Administrators
- Institute of Corporate Managers, Secretaries and Administrators
- Institute of Public Administration Australia
- International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE)
- International Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
- International Political Science Association
- International Special Events Society, Queensland Chapter
- Local Government Clerks' Board
- National Institute of Accountants
- Pacific Asia Travel Association
- Sports Management Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- Alumni Advisory Group: a group of Griffith Business School graduates and key staff who work together to develop our Alumni Network.
- Griffith Business School Strategic Advisory Board: leading business and industry professionals who provide strategic advice and feedback on our academic profile, curriculum, and teaching.
- Friends of Griffith Business School: a group formed to promote further engagement between the Gold Coast business community and the School.
We have many successful close working relationships with a range of organisations across South East Queensland. Our internships and work-placement programs allow businesses to engage students for hands-on learning in projects relevant to their degree and employment goals.
Success story: AMP
AMP has partnered with us to create an online Master of Financial Planning degree that combines theoretical coursework with practical, real-life experience as a financial advisor.
Want to know more?
Enquire now about developing a collaborative partnership with Griffith Business School.