Forward-focused, future-readyThe School recently launched GBS Strategy 2017-2020. The new objectives for the Griffith Business School are aimed at creating a forward-focused, future-ready Business School and will ensure that the university remains an industry leader in the field of business education.
Sport excellence and performance: Growing Logan's sporting talent
Conversations and case studies on talent pathways and development; managing the personal development, well-being and resilience of athletes/players; schools of sport excellence in the region.
Date: Tuesday 4 July 2017
Time: 5.00 - 7.15pm
Venue: Meadowbrook Conference Room, Logan campus Griffith University, University Drive, Meadowbrook
Tourism, climate change and sustainable business practices
MBA For Life and the Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise (GCSE) invite its members, and a guest, to hear from Mark Olsen, General Manger of EarthCheck.
Date: Thursday 6 July 2017
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: Level 7, Webb Centre (S02), Griffith University South Bank campus, Grey Street, South Bank
Cost: Free to attend; complimentary beverages and canapes will be provided.
July 2017 Graduates Reception
Brisbane GBS Graduates Reception
Date: Thursday 20 July, 2017
Venue: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre Meeting Room M3 & M4
Gold Coast GBS Graduates Reception
Date: Monday 24 July, 2017
Venue: Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre, Rooms 7 and 8
Schoolgirl's Breakfast Career Experience Day
Sport is a central feature of life in Australia, generating a variety of industries from sport management to exercise science. Our Department of Tourism, Sport and Hotel Management offers students an insight into these exciting and dynamic industries at this free event.
- Date: Wednesday 30 August 2017
- Time: 7.00 am - 12.30 pm
- Venue: Centre for Interfaith and Cultural Dialogue (N35), Griffith University, Nathan campus
- Includes: Breakfast, panel presentation, workshops
- Find out more
Outstanding Alumnus Awards
The Griffith Business School Outstanding Alumnus Awards recognise the remarkable achievements and successes of our alumni. The recipients of the 2017 awards will be honoured at our Annual Gala Dinner and Awards Night on Friday 3 November 2017.
- Date: Friday 3 November 2017
- Venue: Sofitel, 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City
- Register by: Registrations will open soon.
- GBS Alumni Network events
- High School and Community Programs | Key dates
- MBA and Postgraduate Business Information Sessions
Department news and events
- Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Department of Employment Relations and Human Resources
- School of Government and International Relations
- Department of International Business and Asian Studies
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Tourism, Sport and Hotel Management
Research centre news and events
- Centre for Governance and Public Policy
- Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing
- Griffith Asia Institute
- Griffith Institute for Tourism
Academic centre news and events
- Asia Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence
- Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- Social Marketing @ Griffith