Support can come in many forms:
- Financial scholarships or awards
- Research funding to transform lives or businesses
- Internships placing our students with alumni, friends and business partners who are experts in their field
- Opportunities for alumni, friends and business partners to volunteer their time to work with our students, giving them professional insights through lectures, tutorials and mentoring
RecognitionDonors who give a gift of $500 or more will also be acknowledged on a spectacular feature wall in the Griffith Business School Gold Coast building. The wall features the names of donors on individual recognition plaques. Your plaque can include your degree and year of graduation as an historical marker of your time at Griffith University.
Scholarships at Grffith Business School foster the next generation of leaders in their fields, encouraging students to aim high and excel in their studies, research and thinking.
There are several ways a donor can elect to establish a scholarship:
- Create and name the scholarship as a legacy
- Support a specific cause, for example, academic excellence
- Create and name it after a loved one equity; First Peoples; rural; and first in family
- Designate a scholarship by department or program
- Elect to support an existing scholarship
Enrich the student experience
One of the best gifts our students can receive is the opportunity to work with and alongside people already successful in their careers. You or your company can help Griffith Business School students in many ways, including through volunteering, internships, mentoring and graduate placements.
By offering your time as a speaker, you can share your experience and support the leaders of tomorrow. We can also communicate opportunities at your company or community organisation for students to volunteer their time, thus building their professional experience.
Work Integrated Learning and Internships:
Connecting students and industry through degree-related work experience. Student interns use their knowledge and skills to help with a range of projects, including market research, online marketing, HR policy, event management, finance and economic analysis.
Our one-on-one mentoring programs connect final-year students with experienced professionals in their field of interest.
This new online portal connects students with alumni and industry experts to provide them with the advice, tools and connections to enter their chosen career with confidence. This program is low burden and completely online, allowing interstate and international alumni, friends and business partners to take part. The benefits maximise students’ employability.
As students return to Grffith after their summer break, many companies are gearing up for graduate recruitment in March and April. We offer you several ways to promote your graduate and vacation programs to our students.
Providing work opportunities for students on campus and in South East Queensland businesses. Unitemps can cover all aspects of part-time or full-time temporary assignments.
Find out more
To find out more please contact:
Mr Anthony Ash
Development Manager, Business (GBS)
Mobile: 0447 907 326