Sport is a central feature of life in Australia, generating a variety of industries from sport management to exercise science. Griffith Business School's Department of Tourism, Sport and Hotel Management offers students an insight into these exciting and dynamic industries at a schoolgirls' breakfast career experience day each year.
- Date: Wednesday 30 August 2017
- Time: 7.00 am - 12.30 pm
- Venue: Centre for Interfaith and Cultural Dialogue (N35), Griffith University, Nathan campus
- Includes: Breakfast, panel presentation, workshops
- Cost: There is no fee associated with attendance
- RSVP: By Tuesday 22 August 2017
Who can attend?
This career experience day is open to female students in Years 10, 11 or 12, providing an outstanding opportunity to examine career pathways built on a passion for sport.