Keep up to date with what is happening in your alumni network with our Transforming Business newsletter. Transforming Business contains news and updates on our alumni around the globe as well as events, special offers and news from Griffith Business School.
- Transforming Business - May 2017
- Transforming Business - March 2017
- Transforming Business - January 2017
- Transforming Business - November 2016
- Transforming Business - July 2016
- Transforming Business - May 2016
- Transforming Business - March 2016
- Transforming Business - January 2016
Federal budget analysis
The impact and influence of the 2016 Federal Budget will be far-reaching across Australia’s business sector and the wider community. Understanding its implications and potential benefits for our economy is crucial. I am delighted to present commentaries on the 2016 budget by five leading academics from Griffith Business School. Each of them offers analysis on a particular aspect of the budget related to their field of expertise. We hope you find their contributions thought provoking and informative.
Providing expert analysis of this kind is integral to Griffith Business School's agenda of promoting informed debate and dialogue about issues of importance to our alumni and students as well as the many industry, government and other partners that constitute the Griffith Business School community.
Professor David Grant
Pro Vice Chancellor (Business)
- And now for the election campaign - Professor Anne Tiernan
- Equitable system at heart of super changes - Associate Professor Robert Bianchi
- Constrained budget leaves glass half empty - Professor Fabrizio Carmignani
- Regional electorates wait on finer detail - Professor Christine Smith
- A targeted budget in many ways trumped - Professor Mark Brimble
- Transforming Business - November 2015
- Transforming Business - September 2015
- Transforming Business - July 2015
- Transforming Business - May 2015
- Transforming Business - March 2015
- Transforming Business - January 2015
- Get Connected - November 2014
- Get Connected - September 2014
- Get Connected - July 2014
- Get Connected - May 2014
- Get Connected - March 2014
More news and events
When the international hacker community Angelhack decided to launch in Australia, they also decided to ramp up the expectations by partnering with the team from the CityConnect accelerator. Griffith graduate, founder and startup mentor, Ayla Soutar rose to the challenge. Collaborating with local startup accelerator, BlueChilli, the 2017 Brisbane hackathon demanded contestants start from scratch […]
Rachelle St Leger was determined to give students the same work experience and support she received.
Dr Miwa Nakai talks about her time at Griffith, postgraduate study and her groundbreaking research at the University of Tokyo.