- Five minutes with…Amanda Biggs
- Flexible work, but is it available?
- Post-doc research continues to break down employee voice
- The undiscovered value of Indigenous workers
- Introverts and extroverts: how should companies be training both?
- Five minutes with…Kaye Broadbent
- Link between organisational citizenship behaviour, non-preferred tasks and job design
- New study finds gender still a major problem in universities
What can we do to help your business or organisation?
- Learn about:
- Research: What it looks like and how to become involved (PDF 264KB)
- Our commercial and consultancy research capacity (PDF 147KB)
- Our members' demonstrated project experience:
- 'Behavioural Risk Factors (SNAPO) for Cardiovascular Disease in the QLD Construction Industry' (PDF 55KB).
- 'Coal Women' (PDF 79KB).
- 'Encouraging Environmentally Friendly Behaviours in the Workplace' (PDF 44KB).
- 'The Future of QLD Fire and Emergency Services' (PDF 78KB).
- 'Skills Audit and Gap Analysis for Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018' (PDF 158KB).
- 'Smart Workplaces Program' (PDF 106KB).
- 'Supporting the Educators: Occupational Stress and Wellbeing across the Teaching Career-Span' (PDF 119KB).
- 'Workplace Partnership and Productivity Pilot' (PDF 133KB).
- What and who is WOW? Information brochure (PDF 1.6MB)
WOW members conduct rigorous, theoretically-informed empirical research in seven broad areas: