- Only manuscripts not currently under consideration by another publisher will be considered.
- Manuscripts should include a cover sheet that contains the title, the author(s) and institutional affiliation of the author(s); a name, address and email for correspondence and a maximum of five keywords.
- The second page should include only the title of the paper and an abstract (not exceeding 100 words).
- Generally, the maximum length of submissions should be 25 A4 double spaced pages, typed on one side only and numbered.
- Headings, Figures, Tables and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and titled.
- Footnotes should be numbered consecutively with superscript numerals, and they must appear on the page they are referred to and not as a separate sheet at the end of the manuscript.
- References should appear in the text as (Surname, year). The list of references should appear at the end of the manuscript, and the following rules should be adopted:
Vickers, J. and G. Yarrow (1991) Privatisation: An Economic Analysis, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Withey, M., Daft, R.L. and W.H. Cooper (1983) “Measures of Perrow's Work-Unit Technology: An Empirical Assessment and a New Scale”, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 45–63.
Cuganesan, S. and H. Khan (2006) “Assessing the Reporting of Stakeholder Reciprocity in the Australian Banking Industry”, Paper presented at the 5th Symposium on Accountability, Governance and Performance, Brisbane.
Manuscripts should be prepared as Word documents and sent as email attachments to the Editorial Assistant.
Contact us for further information.