11-13 December 2018 – Holiday Inn, Suva, Fiji
The two-day conference brought together for the first time South Pacific central bank researchers to share with academics, policy makers, regulators, multilateral organisations, business leaders, civil society, from the South Pacific, Australasia and the wider Asia-Pacific region, current research on the region and to explore vital links between research and policy relating to central banking issues, including financial and private sectors and economic growth and development.
- Parmendra Sharma (Program Convenor, South Pacific Centre for Central Banking,
- Esala Masitabua (Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of Fiji)
- Gae Kauzi (Deputy Governor, Bank of Papua New Guinea)
- Peter Tari (Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of Vanuatu)
- Luke Forau (Advisor to Governors, Central Bank of Solomon
- Jen Je Su (Senior Lecturer, Griffith University)