#QCAatHome is a new open-call initiative that aims to explore what can be created beyond our gallery walls and studios, particularly during this challenging start to 2020.
We invited our students and alumni to submit image of their work, process and spaces via social media.
The project aims to bridge physical distances through making, sharing and connecting.
Follow the #QCAatHome hashtag on Instagram and Facebook to see what our students and alumni have been creating recently.
Images included below submitted by Queensland College of Art students:
- Fine art student, Timmy Joseph
- Photography student Rhett Kleine
- Fine art student Danielle Milne
- Fine art/business student Emily Parker
- Fine art student Lorissa Toweel
- Masters of Arts (Visual Arts) student Marnie Li
- Fine art (Honours) student Michelle Wild
- Fine art (Honours) student Paula de la Rua Cordoba
- Fine art student Sunday Jemmott
- Photography student Kimberley Marston
- Fine art student Leanne Manton
- HDR student Rachael Wellisch
- Fine art student Talisa Moss.