Single Course of Study
Single course study is an excellent pathway option that allows you to:
- pursue a range of professional or personal interests
- develop your skills and knowledge in a specialist area
- meet accreditation requirements for registration with a professional body (Griffith does not assess qualifications for accreditation or registration purposes. Assessment of your current qualifications and eligibility must be undertaken by the related professional body.)
- contribute to your vocational and personal development
- take the first step to applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate program.
To gain a rank
Successfully completing a minimum of two single courses (subjects) of study can provide you with a rank for entry into an undergraduate program as well as meeting the Griffith English subject prerequisite.
You may be eligible to apply for academic credit for the courses that you have successfully completed.
Meeting subject prerequisites
In some cases a single course of study can be undertaken to fulfil subject prerequisites for admission into Griffith undergraduate programs.
Professional accreditation requirements
Griffith does not assess qualifications for accreditation or registration purposes. Assessment of your current qualifications and eligibility must be undertaken by the related professional body.
Bridging overseas qualifications
Following assessment of your overseas qualifications by the relevant Australian accreditation or professional body, you can submit an application if you are required to undertake additional single units of tertiary study. A certified copy of the formal assessment is required to be attached to your application. It is your responsibility to obtain confirmation from the relevant professional body that the nominated single units of study comply with their accreditation or registration requirements.