Logan Direct Admission Scheme
The Logan Direct Admission Scheme offers you the opportunity to apply for a range of programs at the Logan campus. You will demonstrate skills, motivation and commitment to succeed in university study. Consideration is given to your achievements, interests and career aspirations.
This Scheme is not available to current Year 12 students or students who have completed formal study, such as TAFE diplomas or tertiary degrees. You will write a personal statement demonstrating your commitment, ability and motivation for study.
- Bachelor of Applied Information Technology (Trimester 1 and 2 entry)
- Bachelor of Human Services (Trimester 1 and 2 entry)
- Bachelor of Child and Family Studies (Trimester 1 and 2 entry)
- Bachelor of Business (Trimester 1 entry only)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Trimester 1 entry only)
How to Apply
Once you have completed your Logan Direct Admission Scheme application form, you will be provided with seven short response questions that will draw on the skills and knowledge developed from your unique life experiences. We will consider your answers as part of the overall assessment of your application.
For more information please contact the Admissions Team on 1800 677 728.