Our Residential Life Program offers an enhanced university experience, with opportunities to grow and develop while enjoying your time living on campus. Offering pastoral care and academic support, we can help you settle into university life and study. Our social, sporting and cultural events also help make sure your uni days are among the best of your life.
There are seven key elements to our Residential Life Program:
With academic support and mentoring, you’ll have the potential to achieve the best results possible. Initiatives include:
- peer mentoring and academic support
- tips on how to effectively balance life and study
- university resources you can tap into while studying
- scholarship management and administration
- academic networking events
- awards for academic achievement
- weekly study nights.
You’ll get to know your college roommates and have the chance form ongoing friendships with our social events and activities, including:
- welcome events and parties
- inter-college events, such pool parties and college balls
- college social events such as floor gatherings, café crawls and movie nights
- O-Week experiences.
Health and wellbeing
Maintain your mental, physical and spiritual health at college, with services and activities such as:
- counselling and welfare
- wellness workshops
- college recreation activities
- discounted gym memberships
- massage therapy during study weeks.
Careers and employment
Improve your career prospects while working towards your degree with:
- networking opportunities
- career skills workshops
- involvement in college committees
- on-campus services in career development.
We provide practical ways for college members to reduce their environmental footprint while living on campus, through initiatives such as:
- proper recycling and waste management
- water bottle campaigns
- EarthHour and Sustainability Week
- workshops on environmentally sound practices.
Our college population comprises students from more than 70 countries and we provide a welcoming, inclusive environment for all. We have international representatives at each college, and invite residents to share their culture with us through events including:
- cultural cook-offs
- cultural food festivals
- cultural presentations.
Our sporting program provides a break from study, giving you the chance to refresh your body and mind and either be part of a sporting team or support one. Our sporting events and activities include:
- college floor and intercollege sports competitions
- college social sports teams
- on-campus events such as Nathan Dash and Logan Fun Run.