Fees and charges
Up to four passengers per vehicle – price is per person
|Brisbane Airport–Brisbane after-hours (arrivals between 9pm and 6am)||$150|
|Gold Coast Airport–Gold Coast||$115|
|Brisbane Airport–Gold Coast||$140|
|Brisbane–Gold Coast after hours (arrivals between 9pm and 6am)||$175|
*These prices are subject to change without notice
There will be an additional fee of up to $95 payable directly to the driver for each extra passenger. Late night arrivals can expect to pay up to $115 per additional passenger.
Additional fees and conditions for underage students
Book airport reception
Business Class Transfers carries out our airport reception services, delivering you directly to your Australian accommodation.
- provide airport reception details 72 hours prior to departure from your home country
- advise of others travelling with you requiring airport reception
- advise if you will be bringing oversized luggage, such as a bicycle or surfboard, as additional fees apply
- understand no-shows at the airport will be charged
- advise of any flight cancellations, changes or rescheduling as soon as possible
- understand that an additional fee will apply if you don’t advise us of flight changes prior to your scheduled arrival
- understand you are unable to check in to Mt Gravatt or Nathan Colleges between midnight and 6am.
Airport arrival information
Welcome to Brisbane
Follow the step-by-step journey of a student through the Brisbane International Terminal. It covers all stages from landing to departing the terminal and will be very useful to any students who have never been to Brisbane before.