Welcome to the Griffith University Committees website. Here you will find information relating to the University Council and its Committees.
- University Council and its Committees
- Committees of the Council that report to Deputy Vice Chancellors/Pro Vice Chancellors
- Central Committees of the University
- Group Boards and School Committees
The site also includes:
- an a-z listing of the central committees of the university, including links to their membership, constitution and current year meeting dates. Agendas and minutes of most committee meetings are also available;
- an overview of the group boards and their related school committees, with links to the membership and constitution. Agendas and minutes of groups boards are also available;
- the current year calendar of meeting dates for all principal university committees;
- information on the University Committees' SharePoint;
- the Guide to Committee and Meeting Skills, an essential document for committee secretaries; and
- student representation on university-level committees.