Griffith University’s Publication Scheme is established under section 21 of the Right to Information Act 2009. The scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from the University and has been developed to give the community greater access to information as part of the response to the review of the Freedom of Information laws.
Accessing this Information
Where possible these documents are available free of charge on the University’s website for downloading. If you are having difficulty accessing any of these documents, you may seek administrative access by contacting the Office of the Vice President (Corporate Services) on (07) 373 55586 or email email@example.com.
Our Publication Scheme
Information is grouped and accessible through seven classes:
- About Us - This describes who we are and what we do
- Our Services - This provides details of the services which we provide
- Our Finances - This describes what we spend and how we spend it
- Our Priorities - This describes what our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our Decisions - This describes how we make decisions
- Our Policies - This describes our internal policies and procedures
- Our Lists - This contains details of our lists and registers
The University’s Publications Scheme does not include the following information:
- Personal information
- Information that could affect our commercial operations
- Information which is archived, out of date or otherwise inaccessible; or
- Information, the routine release of, which would be impractical or resource intensive.
Complaints and inquiries
Any inquiries about this publication scheme or complaints about the information contained in them should be made to Right to Information Services, Office of the Vice President (Corporate Services) on (07) 373 55586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.