Plans and publications from Griffith University.
There are a number of University strategic planning documents and reports which state the University’s strategic directions across its core activities.
The University’s strategic planning framework provides for three tiers of interlocking plans that support the cascading of the Strategic Plan goals and strategies throughout the University.
Core activity plans
- Academic Plan 2013–2017: Transforming the Student Experience
Griffith Research Plan 2013–2017
- Supported by Griffith's Areas for Strategic Investment
Key supporting plans
- Engagement Plan 2015–2018 (PDF 5.5Mb)
- Towards 2020: University Budget 2017–2019 (PDF 9.92Mb) (Griffith users only)
- Griffith IT Plan 2013-2017 (PDF 3.15Mb)
- Internationalisation strategy 2014–2017 (PDF 3.6MB)
- Equity and Diversity Plan 2014–2017 (PDF 700k) (Griffith users only)
- Sustainability Plan 2017–2020 (PDF 557k)
- Disability Action Plan 2015-2017 (PDF 125k) For alternate formats of the Disability Action Plan please visit Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
In addition to the above strategic, core and supporting documents, the following University publications are available:
- Griffith University Privacy Plan
Academic Group and Support Service Division Strategic and Operational Plans
Strategic and Operational plans are implemented in academic groups and support service divisions, and progress towards targets is reviewed, through the University’s annual planning and review cycle.
The Annual Report is available from 1999 in electronic format.