Plans and publications from Griffith University.
There are a number of University strategic planning documents and reports which state the University’s strategic directions across its core activities.
The University’s strategic planning framework provides for three tiers of interlocking plans that support the cascading of the Strategic Plan goals and strategies throughout the University.
- Strategic Plan (pdf 2720k)
Core activity plans
- Academic Plan
- Griffith Research and Innovation Plan
- Supported by Griffith's Areas for Strategic Investment
Key supporting plans
- Our People Plan (pdf 7.9Mb)
- Engagement Plan(pdf 5.5Mb)
- University Budget (pdf 7.29Mb) (Griffith users only)
- Griffith IT Plan (pdf 3.15Mb)
- Internationalisation strategy (pdf 3.6Mb)
- Equity and Diversity Plan (pdf 700k) (Griffith users only)
- Sustainability Plan (pdf 557k)
- Disability Action Plan (pdf 125k)
In addition to the above strategic, core and supporting documents, the following University publications are available:
- Griffith University Privacy Plan
Academic Group and Support Service Division Strategic and Operational Plans
Strategic and Operational plans are implemented in academic groups and support service divisions, and progress towards targets is reviewed, through the University’s annual planning and review cycle.
The Annual Report is available from 1999 in electronic format.