The University's structure is depicted in the Organisational Chart.
The Chancellor serves as the titular head of the University, presiding over all major ceremonies.
The Vice Chancellor and President is the Chief Executive Officer of the University and is responsible to the Council of the University.
The University's Executive Group comprises the Vice Chancellor, Deputy Vice Chancellors and Pro Vice Chancellors. It meets on a fortnightly basis to deal with current strategic and management matters.
- Vice Chancellor and President
- Professor Ian O'Connor
- Senior Deputy Vice Chancellor
- Professor Ned Pankhurst
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic)
- Professor Debra Henly
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Engagement)
- Professor Martin Betts
- Vice President (Corporate Services)
- Mr Colin McAndrew
- Pro Vice Chancellor and Head, Logan campus
- Professor Lesley Chenoweth AO
- Pro Vice Chancellor (Business)
- Professor David Grant
- Pro Vice Chancellor (Arts, Education and Law)
- Professor Paul Mazerolle
- Pro Vice Chancellor (Information Services)
- Ms Linda O'Brien
- Acting Pro Vice Chancellor (Health)
- Professor Tony Perkins
- Pro Vice Chancellor (Sciences)
- Professor Andrew T Smith
- Vice President (Global)
- Professor Sarah Todd
Head of Campus
- Gold Coast—Senior Deputy Vice Chancellor
- Logan—Pro Vice Chancellor and Head
- Mt Gravatt—Pro Vice Chancellor (Arts, Education and Law)
- Nathan and South Bank—Deputy Vice Chancellor (Engagement)