Under the Griffith University Act, the Griffith University Council is the University's governing body.
You can find out more about the University Council and its Committees at the University Committees website. It includes information about:
- council and the relationship of its committees;
- an overview of the group boards and their related school committees, with links to the membership, constitution and agendas & minutes of each group board;
- an a-z listing of the central committees of the university, including links to their membership, constitution and, where appropriate, agendas and minutes of past meetings;
- a calendar of meeting dates for all central committees;
- information on the University Committee's SharePoint; and
- the Guide to Committee and Meeting Skills, an essential document for committee secretaries.
- Visit the University Committees website.