Griffith offers an extensive list of courses (units of study) across a range of discipline areas.
The Griffith Course Catalogue may interest you if you have the free-choice to select courses in your program or you are thinking of studying a single course without undertaking an entire program or you are an incoming study abroad or exchange student.
Course search is available by entering either of the following criteria:
- Course code
(for example, 1007HUM)
- Course delivered by (School or Department)*
(enter the alpha-characters from the course code - for example, HUM which represents the School of Humanities)
[*] You can also filter these course search results (by study level, semester offered, campus etc).
Course search is also available by the following criteria:
A course profile is an official and public University document that contains specific course information.
Course profile search is available by the following criteria:
Course profiles contain the following information and are available for viewing, saving and printing as PDF documents:
- learning objectives and outcomes of the course
- course content, organisation and teaching methods
- purpose, scope and timing of assessment for the course
- support for student learning.
The full course profiles are updated by the relevant Course Convenor for every semester of offer and are published by the following dates:
- First week of February for Semester 1 course offerings
- Week 15 of Semester 1 for Semester 2 course offerings
- Week 15 of Semester 2 for Semester 3 (Summer) course offerings
For courses offered in teaching periods other than those listed above, the course profiles will normally be published four weeks prior to the commencement of the specific teaching period.
Please refer to the Academic Calendar website for specific dates.