Planning and Statistics Portal (PSP)
The Planning and Statistics Portal (PSP) is our new reporting system that is designed to give you easy access to university data. We are working hard to expand the range of content available in this system. Please visit the Planning and Statistic Portal project page for more information and training on the PSP, or check out the Discussion Board to see answers to common questions or to ask a question yourself.
Please note accessing the PSP works best with Internet Explorer and Firefox, other browsers give inconsistent results.
Please note our Production environment has changed, resulting in the update of all links on this page. If you have created any bookmarks linking directly to a report you will need to update your link(s).
Simulation Reporting Dashboard - Keep up to date with offers into your programs and check out how many domestic students are projected to commence in the coming semester. (This link may give a certificate error, please click the "Continue to this website" option to see the reports)
Australian Graduate Survey Dashboard - These reports provide graduated students’ employment and study outcomes, overall satisfaction with the program completed, good teaching and graduate success for National and University results along with group, school and program.
- Student Profile Reports - These reports give summary and detailed data about students in your course, program and group. Information available includes: OP and Preference, GPA, Study Load, citizenship and language details, pathway of entry, plus more. These reports are refreshed daily.
Student Experience Dashboard – Want to know how your SECs are tracking? This dashboard allows you to see SEC results at Group and school level and see how the results have changed over time.
- Student Retention Dashboard - This dashboard gives you up to date retention information for the university and academic groups, split by funding type and campus, with the option to drill through to individual program retention.
- Domestic Applicant Dashboard - Want to know how many 1st preferences you have? Now you can keep up to date with QTAC / UAC demand for your program, school, group or all of Griffith through this interactive dashboard. Semester 1, 2014 Applications now showing
- International Applications Reporting - Interactive reports that enable to you to see how applications are tracking this year compared to last year. Filter on group, school, program, country and much more.
- Student Load and Enrolment Reporting
Load and Income Dashboard - A dashboard that allows you to analyse load and income (authorised users only) against target for the current year.
Other YTD Budget Target comparisons - standardised reporting against target (authorised users only).
Historical Trend reports - YTD Enrolments and Load compared to historical enrolment and load data.
Higher Degree Research Statistics - This page contains information to support government reporting of Higher Degree Research students.
Teaching Responsibilities Reports - Daily snapshots from the Peoplesoft Student System of Teaching Responsibility details for Courses and HDR Students.
Projected Program Load - Projected Budget Funded Program Load for the next 3 years
Projected Teaching Load - Projected Budget Funded Teaching Load for the next 3 years
Key Performance Indicators
The Statistics in brief pages present publicly accessible statistics information about Griffith University.
Need more information?
Make a statistical request.