Planning and Statistics Portal (PSP)
The Planning and Statistics Portal (PSP) is our new reporting system that is designed to give you easy access to university data. We are working hard to expand the range of content available in this system. Please visit the Planning and Statistic Portal project page for more information and training on the PSP.
Please note accessing the PSP works best with Internet Explorer and Firefox, other browsers give inconsistent results.
Australian Graduate Survey Dashboard - These reports provide graduated students’ employment and study outcomes, overall satisfaction with the program completed, good teaching and graduate success for National and University results along with group, school and program.
- Student Profile Reports - These reports give summary and detailed data about students in your course, program and group. Information available includes: OP and Preference, GPA, Study Load, citizenship and language details, pathway of entry, plus more. These reports are refreshed daily.
Student Experience Dashboard – Want to know how your SECs are tracking? This dashboard allows you to see SEC results at Group and school level and see how the results have changed over time.
- Student Retention Dashboard - This dashboard gives you up to date retention information for the university and academic groups, split by funding type and campus, with the option to drill through to individual program retention.
- Domestic Applicant Dashboard - Want to know how many 1st preferences you have? Now you can keep up to date with QTAC / UAC demand for your program, school, group or all of Griffith through this interactive dashboard. Semester 1, 2014 Applications now showing
- Simulation Reporting Dashboard - Keep up to date with offers into your programs and check out how many domestic students are projected to commence in the coming semester.
Simulation Reports in Excel
- International Applications Reporting - Interactive reports that enable to you to see how applications are tracking this year compared to last year. Filter on group, school, program, country and much more.
- Student Load Reporting - A dashboard that allows you to analyse load and income (authorised users only) against target for the current year, plus standardised reporting against target, and an ad-hoc query tool against program and teaching load.
Load and Income Dashboard
Other reports and ad-hoc query
Key Performance Indicators
See our current Staircase reports that provide annual feedback on performance.
The KPI dashboard provides actual achievement against targets for the University's Key Performance Indicators.
The Statistics in brief pages present publicly accessible statistics information about Griffith University.
This page contains information to support government reporting of Higher Degree Research students
The Management Information Server is our legacy reporting system that provides on-line access to timely statistical and management information. No further development work is being carried out for this system and progressively all reporting will move to the PSP.
- Academic Program Performance Indicators - See the Annual Performance Indicators to be included in Annual Program Monitoring reports.
- Teaching Responsibilities Reports - Daily snapshots from the Peoplesoft Student System of Teaching Responsibility details for Courses and HDR Students.
Need more information?
Make a statistical request.