During your semester abroad, you can choose to stay at on-campus, off-campus, or homestay accommodation. Generally, most Griffith University students opt to stay off-campus.
- close to the University campus
- managed by experienced providers and staff
- arrange various social acitivies
- exposure to a range of international and domestic students
- most are distant from popular city locations
- typically more expensive than off-campus options
- you can choose the location
- cheaper rent
- option to choose housemates
- independent living
- more responsibility (e.g. arranging Internet)
- risk of being taken advantage of if unprepared
For more information on accommodation options, please visit Griffith University's Accommodation webpage.
Note: We do not arrange accommodation for you. You must enquire and apply directly to the accommodation provider.