Are you eligible? Apply now
- Applications close: Friday, 27 February 2015.
- Click here for more information on eligibility and how to apply.
Languages and Linguistics at Griffith
The School of Languages and Linguistics has an enviable reputation as a centre of excellence in research and teaching in pragmatics, natural semantic metalanguage, language teaching and intercultural communication. We offer comprehensive foundational and specialised language teaching for novices and advanced language speakers.
As Australia's only university that offers a dedicated bachelor-level degree combining studies in a language and linguistics, we offer dedicated teaching practice like no other. Students can study Chinese, Italian, International English, Japanese and Spanish. Through a cross-institutional study alliance with the University of Queensland, students can also study French, German, Indonesian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian with minimal fuss.
- Linking language, culture and communication.
- Career oriented outcomes both locally and globally.
- Best practice language teaching methodologies and technologies.
- Integrating language learning with linguistics, the scientific study of language.
We are committed to
- Professional learning and skills development.
- Rigorous research in languages and linguistics.
- Community service
Follow us on Facebook