What's on at LAL?
- Re-Capturing Salvatore Ragonesi: Archival Records versus Family Memories of the Internment of Italians in WW2 Australia, Dr Claire Kennedy and Dr Catherine Dewhurst, 31 October
- The Language of the Talking Cure, Dr Stuart Edberg, 3 November
- Language Teaching and Language Policy in Queensland: Where are we coming and where are we heading to? - Shannon Mason and Cristina Poyatos Matas, 20 November
Languages and Linguistics at Griffith
- Linking language, culture and communication.
- Career oriented outcomes both locally and globally.
- Best practice language teaching methodologies and technologies.
- Integrating language learning with linguistics, the scientific study of language.
We are committed to
- Professional learning and skills development.
- Rigorous research in languages and linguistics.
- Community service