Griffith students and staff who have a Griffith s-number and password can login to the Griffith Portal.
Logging into Griffith Portal the first time
The first time you login to the Griffith Portal using your system generated password you will be prompted to create a new password that only you know.
Change password provides:
- Information about how to change your Griffith password.
- Tips for managing your password (in case you ever forget it).
Trouble logging in
Some common computer issues that may cause your login to fail:
- Out of date bookmark in your browser. Update your bookmark after doing a new search on the Griffith website.
- Links provided by Google search may be out of date. Try the search again on the Griffith website.
- If you receive an error, a blank screen or keep getting prompted to login, try clearing your cache and log in again. To clear your cache, you can follow the instructions for how to clear your internet browser cache.
Or maybe it’s your password. Check the following:
- Case sensitivity: all passwords are case sensitive. Check whether caps-lock is on or off.
- Number lock: if you use the number pad to enter your password, check that num-lock is on.
- Keyboard: check that all keys on the keyboard are working.
If you are still having difficulty logging into the Griffith Portal, please contact us.