Graduation registration is closing soon
All students who wish to graduate in July 2015, must be 'Approved' to graduate in the Portal and have completed the online registration process by 5.00pm on Friday 10 July.
There are 3 graduation options:
1. Register to receive your graduation documents at your allocated graduation ceremony
2. Register to receive your graduation documents in the mail instead of attending a ceremony
3. Register to defer your ceremony attendance until December 2015 and receive your graduation documents in the mail in the mean time
During the registration process, students must also check how their name will appear on all graduation documents, confirm the degree from which they will graduate and update their mailing address. Documents re-issued due to incorrect details will incur a fee.
Download a 'Quick Guide' to graduation, which contains all the important deadlines you need to meet in order to graduate this semester and handy information to help you prepare for your ceremony day.
Watch our videos
Get all the tips about preparing for graduation and attending a ceremony:
- Preparing for Graduation transcript
- Graduation Day transcript