Graduation registration now open
From Monday 27 October, eligible students will receive an invitation via their university provided email account, with specific details about their graduation ceremony and a link to register. Students may also register via the 'My Graduation Portal' link on the right.
Please use Mozilla Firefox as other browsers may cause words to jumble.
All students who wish to graduate in December 2014 must complete the online registration process. There are 3 graduation options:
- Register to receive your graduation documents at a graduation ceremony
- Register to receive your graduation documents in the mail instead of attending a ceremony
- Register to defer your ceremony attendance until midyear 2015 and receive your graduation documents in the mail in the mean time
During the registration process, students must also check how their name will appear on all graduation documents, confirm the degree from which they will graduate and update their mailing address. Documents re-issued due to incorrect details will incur a fee.
You can also download a 'Quick Guide' to graduation, which contains all the important deadlines you need to meet in order to graduate this semester and handy information to prepare you for your ceremony day.
Watch our videos
Get all the tips about preparing for graduation and attending a ceremony:
- Preparing for Graduation transcript
- Graduation Day transcript