Researcher, Environmental Futures Centre
- Plant reproductive biology
- Pollination biology
- Flower rewards
- Pollinator/plant interactions
- Paternity analysis in plants
- Seed set as a measure of reproductive effort
- Genetic variability of plant populations
- Does the reproductive biology of invasive asclepiads in south-east Queensland display plasticity as compared with the native range.
- Fruit fly pollination of B. Baileyi and the development of new lures.
View all publications by Dr Jacinta Zalucki