Griffith's School of Information and Communication Technology produces skilled graduate and postgraduate professionals who are highly in demand and at the forefront of information and emerging technologies.
We draw high quality staff and students from diverse disciplines and backgrounds, and with our highly qualified and highly regarded academic, research staff and general staff, cater for over 1,000 domestic and international students.
The School of Information and Communication Technology provides a modern and enjoyable teaching and research environment in areas including:
- Artificial Intelligence, Computing and Intelligent Systems
- Information Systems
- Multimedia, Interactive Entertainment and Games Programming
- Software Engineering
- Internet Computing and eCommerce
- IT Management and Marketing
- Computer Science, Computing and Intelligent Systems
- Development and IT Services
- Networking and Security
Our students have access to advanced computing facilities, including:
- Specialised visualisation facilities and high performance computing systems
- Networked laboratories of computers with internet connection, unix servers, and workstations
- For multimedia students, access to a specialist multimedia laboratory with modern Macintosh computers and related equipment using industry standard development tools.