Our Academic Groups and Schools/Departments
- School of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- School of Education and Professional Studies
- School of Humanities
- School of Languages and Linguistics
- Griffith Law School
- Queensland College of Art
- Queensland Conservatorium
- Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Department of Employment Relations and Human Resources
- Department of International Business and Asian Studies
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Tourism, Sport and Hotel Management
- School of Government and International Relations
- School of Allied Health Sciences
- School of Applied Psychology
- School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- School of Human Services and Social Work
- School of Medical Science
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- School of Pharmacy
- Griffith School of Engineering
- Griffith School of Environment
- School of Natural Sciences
- School of Information and Communication Technology
Our research experts work in over 30 research centres developing new knowledge in the areas of medicine and healthcare, emerging technologies, social innovations, culture, learning and the arts, the environment, and governance and policy development.
Griffith also has several independent academic centres, colleges and institutes.
Griffith is led by Vice-Chancellor Professor Ian O'Connor and the University Executive.
The Vice-Chancellor's website covers the key issues facing Griffith and the Australian higher education sector as well as information on the Vice Chancellor and other members of the University Executive.
Griffith's teaching and research is supported by Information Services.
Griffith's teaching and research is supported by administration services.
To see the full picture of Griffith's structure, please download our organisation chart.