BA (Hons), GCHigherEd, PhD
Senior Fellow, Griffith Institute for Educational Research, School of Education and Professional Studies
- Contact details for Professor Robyn Jorgensen (Zevenbergen)
- Professional page for Professor Robyn Jorgensen (Zevenbergen)
- Mathematics education
- Social and cultural contexts of learning
- School-to-work pathways
- Workplace learning
- Indigenous education
- ARC Discovery – Jorgensen, R. (2013-2015). What makes for successful numeracy education in remote Indigenous contexts: An ethnographic case study approach. (PDF 4791k) $460 000.
- AEL Research Grant - Larkin, K., Jorgensen, R. & Gates, P. (2013) Opting in and Opting out of School Mathematics. $25 000.
- ARC Discovery - Jorgensen, R. & Lowrie, T. (2012-2014). Social and geographical location and its impact on mathematics teaching and learning. $258 000.
- ARC Discovery - Lowrie, T.J. & Jorgensen (Zevenbergen), R. (2009-2011). Mathematics in the digital age: Reframing learning opportunities for disadvantaged Indigenous and rural students.(PDF, 90.2k) $90 000 (2009), $30 000 (2010), $50 000 (2011).
- Swim Industry - Jorgensen, R., Funnell, R. & Funnell, P. (2009-2013). Early years swimming: Adding capital to young Australians. $320 000.
For a full list of research grants and consultancies visit: Research.