Call for Papers - 2015
A Review Dedicated to the Socio-Legal, Inter-disciplinary, Critical and Theoretical Study of Law
The Griffith Law Review: Law Theory Society is pleased to announce the following publishing opportunities for 2015.
Opportunity exists for manuscripts encompassing inter-disciplinary, socio-legal, critical and theoretical legal scholarship to be considered for the following issues.
The deadlines for consideration for each issue are:
- 24(2) (June 2015) – 30th November 2014
- 24(3) (September 2015) - 28th February 2015 (Special Issue – To Be Confirmed)
- 24(4) (December 2015) – 31st May 2015
For more information concerning submissions for 2015 please contact:
- Dr Ed Mussawir & Dr Tim Peters (Managing Editors)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org