Call for Papers for Upcoming Special Issues
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Crimes of Clerical Child Sexual Abuse
- NEW Call for Papers - Vol. 41.2 - December 2015 (PDF 124kb)
- Submission deadline: May 30, 2015
The Abundance of Conflict and the Poverty of Resolution
- NEW Call for Papers - Vol. 42.1 - June 2016 (PDF 120kb)
- Submission deadline: August 15, 2015
Call for Papers for Next General Issue
- NEW Call for Papers - Vol. 42.2 - December 2016 (PDF 110kb)
- Submission deadline: May 30, 2016
The Australian Feminist Law Journal focuses on scholarly research using critical feminist approaches to law and justice. As a Critical Legal Journal we publish research informed by critical theory, cultural and literary theory, jurisprudential, postcolonial and psychoanalytic approaches amongst other critical research practices.
The Journal is an international journal, with an Editorial Board and Advisory Board drawn from scholars in Australia, United Kingdom, and Canada, and publishes research from scholars located in any jurisdiction which supports critical legal scholarship, including Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America, and Europe, amongst others.
We encourage research into the practices of history, space, time, spirit, image, word, writing and political theology.
Call for Special Issue Editors
- A Call for Proposals to Edit a Special Themed Issue can be found here (PDF 55k).
- Proposal deadline: December 15, 2015.