Higher degrees research (Masters and PhD) and Honours students play an important role in the research efforts of the Griffith Asia Institute. Student projects are closely aligned with the Griffith Asia Institute's primary research programs.
The Department of International Business and Asian Studies and the School of Government and International Relations are at the forefront of international business, Asian Studies and international relations education and research in Australia. They offer distinctive degree programs that provide opportunities to link study of international business with study of Asia, a key source of growth and vitality in the 21st century.
Interested in studying with the Griffith Asia Institute?
- Visit the Higher Degrees by Research page to learn more about research degrees at Griffith
- Browse the website and related projects to identify areas of interest to you and potential supervisors, or search using the Asia Research Lens to find potential supervisors.
- Approach potential supervisors to explore project opportunities
- Look at the scholarships through the Griffith Business School or from Griffith Research Scholarships
- Apply online through the Higher Research Student Centre
The Griffith Asia Institute is currently offering a number of scholarships for 2014 to support PhD students who are affiliated with the Institute via their principal supervisor.
Griffith Asia Institute Conference and Travel Grant
Five grants valued up to $2,000 each to assist PhD students with conference attendance or field work: